Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blogging via blogger app on iPhone! Picture updates

I just can't describe how excited I am right now blogging via my smart phone. Somehow I chanced upon this app in the app store while browsing from new apps to download.

Seems like having limited access to computer or laptop will no longer be an excuse for me to be missing in this blogging world!

I'm testing out on this app right now. Please pardon if the overall presentation looks awful or weird ok

Sharing some of my recent updates

1 comment:

  1. <3 the nail polish colours! super cute XD

    What app are you using??? I can't wait until I get into the smart-phone market soon XD 3 more months until my current contract ends :P

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails