Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Route Planning 1..2..3.... (UK & Europe)



After we are done with the air ticket booking, next is making plans for our stops. No matter what, our start and end point are fixed, that's London & Vienna. For this reason, we only came up with 3 options.

Option 1:
London->Belgium->Berlin->Hohenschewangau->Vienna

We love to give berlin a visit, heard & read so much stories behind the Berlin wall. Not forgetting the Disney fairytale castle that we all had seen in almost all Disney production. Do you actually know its from this famous castle Neuschwanstein Castle. I didn't realise its existence until my sister highlighted to me. Its a nice little small village that require quite a bit of travelling though.



Option 2:
London->Paris->Berlin->Prague->Budapest->Vienna

Paris, well who doesn't like Paris. The thought of Eiffel Tower, Musee du Louvre , Notre Dame Cathedral immediately flashes through my mind. Prague and Budapest are some countries I love to go explore. Referring info from One day in Prague & 3 days in Budapest, its certainly a place I would want to go on solo one day perhaps.

Option 3:
London->Paris->Geneva->Milan->Florence->Rome->Vienna

Geneva is a beautiful city which is close to border, a perfect location for day excursion to Chamonix or Chateau de Chillon. Milan, a place where I used to dream about, wishing to be part of when I was harbouring the fashion dream. Its famous also for historical sites like Milan Cathedral (Duomo). Florence being a perfect site in between for easy getaway to Venice, Pisa or even Vatican City. Having watched Spartacus, I got interested in the Rome Forum. Wanting to experience how gorgeous the site is like.


 
Can you guess which is my option?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails