Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Review: JuJu Aquamoist Moisturizing Lotion

I'm starting my year by writing a post on my current toner JuJu Aquamoist Moisturizing Lotion. Other than attracted to whitening products, i'm loving moisturizing ones too. So i decided to give this a try when my previous toner hit pan...

JuJu range of products are pretty popular in just Japan alone and gaining fame in other parts of asia recently, all thanks to the translated japanese magazine which is now available in HongKong & Taiwan version. So we no longer have to pull hair for not able to know what is raving in japan due to the language barrier.

This toner was sent to me by few months back but i'm quite disciplined and determined to finish my products before venturing in new one unless it breaks me out.


Its packed in a heavy glass bottle.






Introduction (extracted from Beauty Carousel)

JUJU AQUAMOIST MOISTURIZING LOTION is one of the most popular toners with Bio-Hyaluronic acid (HA) in Japan. This toner gives refreshing texture yet well moisturizing that can last for all day (night) long.

It holds the moist and makes your skin well hydrated and elastic. Well hydrated skin has better resistance against freckles and wrinkles created by the UV rays. Moisturize” is the most important key to keep your skin younger!

Low acidity, Fragrance free, Color free, Mineral Oil free, animal ingredients free.

For all dry to normal skin types.

Product available: Beauty Carousel
Price: SGD22.00

Review:
I had been on this for the past one month, my skin shows no sign of dryness till date ever since i started on this toner. As i have combination skin, there are many times i would experience some dryness on certain areas of my face like chin, outer cheek etc... I would say its quite moisturizing enough for me. This toner is not as watery form as compared to other toner i tried, its in between serum and usual watery toner state. I personally feel that it seems slightly concentrate as compare to other toners out there which waken the skin for skincare routine. I would consider purchasing it again due to the moisturizing effect!

7 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! I'm pretty happy w/their aqua moist line, especially for the base/makeup primer thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the review sizbelle! i've been thinking on getting this and the lotion moisturizer. now i know its a good product to try. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good! I am currently using the SANA Hadanomy range and that has kept my dryness away thus far too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good!! I didn't know it was a glass bottle! Sounds so high class xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This toner sounds really great! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. help! I just brought one after ur review, is it alcohol free?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, great to hear you got it! if i did not remember wrongly, its alcohol free too.

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails