Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello Updates & Hit Pan Summary

Hello everyone!

I had been away from the blogging mode for awhile...its due to some hiccups in work & life arrangement... I'm slowly crawling back to my usual normal mode. Totally missed posting updates & review once a week.

For those who follow me on twitter & facebook would know that I'm love to hit pan, heres some pics of my past hit pan product for the past few months.



Read on......

For the month of Jan & Feb 2012
  1. Orbis Eye Essence - Love this lightweight non greasy gel liquid for my eye area. Moisturizing yet it doesn't make my eye area makeup cakey
  2. Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Remover - Simply love this product... that half my usual mascara removal time like a breeze no more rubbing even for tough mascara like Majolica Majorca. Just apply it using its mascara like wand onto lashes and wait for few mins before using the usual eye makeup removal.
  3. Lóreal hydrafresh gel foam - my recent staple skincare routine. I was advised that gel cleanser work better for combination skin for the day. After using this for my day use, i never look back since. I'm on my 3rd tube now.
  4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti Blemish Anti Wrinkle Clear Skin Cream - works well for my hard to please skin. I have combination skin that often give me surprise bumps on rather frequent basis or should i say monthly basis. This cream doesn't do miracle but it does reduce the frequency & skin not so oily these days. I'm on my 2nd tube now.
  5. Shu Uemura Mousse Base - This is a fuss free pump bottle mousse makeup base to use anytime. The only thing is you have to apply using sponge or brush to even it out on skin.

For the month of Jan & Feb 2012


  1. My Beauty Diary Peach Soda Eye Makeup Remover - It smell nothing near pleasant, just like an average eye makeup remover liquid. Nothing special or probably I have too high expectation for this product. It actually caused a slight heat/burning sensation on my outer eye corners. I would definitely warn sensitive skin user to stay away from it. Removal power was average.
  2. Nivea Body Whitening Lotion - I would rate it as an average lotion at affordable price. I'm ok with it actually but hubby hate its scent.
  3. Aveeno positively ageless lifting & firming night cream - Its a sample size night cream. I used it for my neck as fade lines are showing so I need a richer formula to tackle this problem. It does moisturized my neck but I'm not sure think it might be too rich for face use.
  4. Kat Von D Eyelid Primer - finally hit pan, i'm on it for a year i think. It does work but take note that it might not be suitable for tan skin ladies as it too pigmented pale.
  5. DUP Eyelash glue - probably the best i tried so far! very tough sticking power that i used for my double eyelid.
  6. Ichikami hair serum - non greasy serum that is suitable for such humid climate in singapore. Lovely scent that linger around hours after use. My hair turns smooth, tangle free
  7. HR Mascara - need no more introduction on this mascara. Its my HG to go mascara.
  8. Bobbi Brown concealer kit - no more undereye touch up require after using this.



For the month of April 2012 
  1. L'oreal studio secrets magic perfecting base - had been in love with this primer way before its launched in Singapore. Amazing coverage for my visible pores. And smoothen my uneven skin instantly!
  2. Daiso Sponge Detergent - Its my must have for the cleansing of my brushes & sponge.
  3. Étude house eyebrow drawing pen in brown - its a cheap brow pencil that works. I think its waterproof as I hardly touchup my brows while I'm using it.
  4.  Majolica Majorca nail polish in BE214 - skin beige shade with slight shimmer. its a 5ml bottle
  5. Beauty DIY cleanser & toner mini set - received these from my long ago purchase. was relieved that they did not break me out. The cleanser & toner gives off a light sweet scent during the use.
  6. Anastasia hydrafull gloss in barely - highly recommend this lipgloss if you looking for moisturizing formula! My lips are maintained moisturized all day long, plump^& glossy!
  7. Juju aquamoist foaming cleanser - Perfect match with my clarisonic! The most dense cleansing foam i tried so far.
  8. Ole Henriksen African red tea face mist - love its calming tea scent
  9.  Fekkai advanced Shea butter conditioner - LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love everything about this conditioner! got a sample and hooked into getting the full size! My hair turns super smooth, in fact while washing off I could feel my fingers gliding through my hair...
more updates & reviews coming up while I catch my breathe!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are getting back on track for you - nice goodies!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails