Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Review: JuJu Aquamoist Moisturizing Washing Foam (tube)

HI all,

It had been sometime since i last did a product review.
BeautyCarousel sent me some JuJu AquaMoist stuffs, which i was very curious as Fuz blogged about their makeup base which i have yet got my hands on. Trust me, i will very soon.

Just a slight recap, i have slight acne prone & combination skin which is why i try to stay away cleansing foam as they tend dry out my skin after wash and skin might peels. Too rich hydrating products somehow makes my face get those unwanted pimples more easier, i don't know why.

So when i was given this
JuJu Aquamoist Moisturizing Washing Foam (tube), i was actually quite skeptical on how it can help making my skin clean yet clear. As acne seems to left my life since january this year so i'm doing all i could to make sure they are gone for good.


Here's the packaging of the cleansing foam in tube form. Its a fatty tube and the color combination is nice too.

List of the ingredients, short description and directions. This english translated sticker is exclusively done by the sole distributor in Singapore for approved sale here. So if you got them from those parallel importer, you might not get the translated info like the manufactured date, . BeautyCarousel had a tieup with the Singapore official distributor for sale online. even the manufactured date is indicated and product made in japan...


The packaging comes in a flip click cap, so you never have to worry about dropping the cap. Which i always to even to toothpaste.


This is how the cleanser looks like, its rich white cream that will lather very foamy. But the foam is somehow different compare to all the foamy ones i used even the Biore one which i'm still using every weekend (sleep-over at my mum's place).

You need more water to lather as compare to other foam cleanser too as this is much richer formula. Not sure if you can see the foam is much denser and finer.

Review:
My skin feels squeaky clean after using this cleanser. I even tested by not applying my usual skincare routine after cleanser, skin don't feel dry out and no tightness at all. And hours after not using my skincare stuffs, skin still feel supple and moisturize. Sound great isn't it and best of all its not too costly as compare to the cleansing milk I'm using before that. After 3 weeks of use, not even a bump is spotted, i would say I'm pretty satisfied with this foamy cleansing that i might purchase the pump bottle one for more convenient The plus thing is that its fragance free as i normally would need some time to get used to certain cosmetic or skincare scent.

What cleanser are you using now?

9 comments:

  1. Ah! I also have this! :D It's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I love a think lather.

    I am using Softymo's Airy Whip and it is like washing your face with a cloud! Problem is my skin doesnt feel clean enough afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your reviews!! :)

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use 2 cleansers in my routine. Firstly Shu Uemura cleansing oil to remove makeup/sunscreen, then Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (the most gentle cleansing gel ever yet hydrating and inexpensive on Strawberrynet) I alwyas buy in pump and too afraid to try others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo!! I'll check this out next time I'm near Japanese skincare stuff! Def try the primer~ :] I only use it for fall/winter though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried a couple Juju Aquamoist products and really liked them- a cleanser, lip balm, moisturizer, all really good. I haven't tried this cleanser yet, gotta finish my other ones first.

    I'm excited to hear about the primer you got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds really great! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I've been looking for a non-drying cleanser. I'm using the Philosophy cleanser right now and it's pretty good but it leaves my skin just a littleeee dry, but it's best I've used so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo sounds like a great cleanser! i like that clean squeaky feeling after a good cleanser :)

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails