Saturday, February 27, 2010

WANT: Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic

Hope you gals are enjoying great weekend like me! I'm currently on a indulge week so far (maybe due to CNY). For those who follow me on twitter would know that i eat alot these days. Japanese food, dim sum which is my fav of all times.

Finally rec'd my packages from Gmarket & sasa.com, the 1st was a breeze receiving in just 3 days, the second one came very late like 1 month from date of order. I haven't got the time to take pics of them yet, will do it for next post. And i had meetup with my gf who is back from taiwan (more goodies post to be unleash in next few posts).

Since i got the time online, i went browsing thru sephora.com and found this set! Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic is a set of probably my dream. I have a not so good skin to start off with thus i'm the kind who could not live without concealer.

Here's what Sephora says about the set.

What it is:

A concealing and brightening kit.

What it does:
Embrace your inner conceal-a-holic! Why fight it when you can hide it, conceal it, camouflage it, and cover it? This concealing and brightening kit has EVERYTHING you need to live happily ever after!

This set contains:
- 0.25 oz "That Gal" brightening face primer
- 2 x 0.04 oz Boi-ing industrial strength concealer in 01 Light (for fair complexions) and 02 Medium (for medium complexions) for custom concealing
- 0.11 oz Erase Paste brightening camouflage for eyes and face in No. 2 (for medium complexions)
- 0.03 oz Lemon Aid (sheer pale yellow) color correcting eyelid primer
- 0.03 oz Eye Bright (pale pink) instant eye brightener
- Concealer Brushes
- step-by-step lesson

I'm still trying really hard to find solution for my dark eye circle so if i can't fight them, just conceal them would be another kind of solution. So far, i tried MUFE, Dior but still looking out for my HG..

Their pricing of USD36 for the set seems to be quite well worth as taking into consideration the following:

full sized erase paste 0.15oz USD26 VS the set contains 0.11oz
full sized that gal primer 0.37oz USD28 VS the set contains 0.25oz
full sized Boi-ing concealer 0.1oz USD18 VS the set contains 2 X 0.04oz
full sized Lemon Aid 0.09oz USD20 VS the set contains 0.03oz
full sized eye bright 0.05oz USD20 VS the set contains 0.03oz
FREE concealer brush & step by step lesson

This set is toping my wishlist now.

How do you deal with dark circle or scar, hide them or fight them?

8 comments:

  1. I do both, fighting and hiding ;)
    I use Vichy's Aqualia Thermal Roll-On for my dark circles and concealer as well. I love the one from you, Maybelline mineral concealer and YSL Radiant Touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice kit that is! :) I have dark eye circles too. I try to fight them by sleeping early but that's always tough so I try to hide them.

    Can't wait to see your other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are having a great weekend:) I'm looking forward to see all the goodies.

    The Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic kit sounds like. Thanks for sharing! I should check it when I go to the store next time. I just bought the Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer for my eyes. I hope it works.

    I have panda eyes too. I tried many eye cream/serum but, nothing seems too work so far:( I'm hiding my dark circles until I have my HG product (hopefully it can curl both dark circles and fine line...I'm greedy hehe). As for scars, I use whitening masks and serum to lighten it. I'm planning to get the face shop night spot eraser. It claims to whitening dull skin from breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hide my dark circles. The best product I've found it Bobbi Brown's corrector. Often that's enough on it's own but when it's not I use the Bobbi Brown concealer over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your next post :D
    The Benefit kit looks great! My dark circles are less obvious if I sleep more, so I guess I'll just sleep more, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. dark circle has always been a problem of mine since I was in grade school...lol...I saw this at the store today...looks interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was tempted to get this on my last trip to Sephora! It looks like a good deal to try everything out. But held back because I still have a backup of my studio concealer from mac and a few Colorstay Revlon foundations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just cover my dark circles with concealer as well, not sure anything can cure it ! haha This is a great kit!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails