Monday, March 1, 2010

My February Shopping: Gmarket, Sasa & Drugstore Brand frm TW!

HI all,

Its monday again, like i mentioned in my last post i received quite a packages from my online shopping craves & also from my gf in Taiwan!

All sources above have really good & sometimes cheap, affordable beauty stuffs for purchasing which i hardly resists. Who can resists good deals when it comes to shopping esp to someone like me with little determination!

My shopping in all:



includes some masks from VOV & My beauty diary, silk whitia
Makeups from Kiss Me, Majolica Majorca, Jadilla, KATE, PDC
Skincare from Kuan Yuan Lian, Skinfood
Will be reviewing each of them shortly, Majolica Majorca Lingerie Skin Cover review next!
have you done any shopping lately?

12 comments:

  1. cool... enjoy your goodies. can't wait for your review

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so envious of your purchases!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a hell lot of goodies (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah!!!that's a lot of masks....and so many new makeup to play with....can't wait for the reviews..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH I see Kiss Me Heroine mascara!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoot, so much goodies to play with :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love your goodies. Asian cosmetics are all so cute and work very well. I can't wait for the reviews either :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...so many great items! Lucky girl!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jealous of your Vov masks. I can't wait to see the purses you got for me! Have you got your 2nd box from sasa?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice haul there! i wanted to get some of the stuffs u bought too haha.
    cant wait for reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..Mask heaven, I am eyeing the mascara, is it good?

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails