Monday, August 29, 2011

Hand Cream Review: Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme

Today, I'm introducing to you my favorite hand creme moment! This is no doubt one of my favourite hand creme, delicious smelling and moisturizing that could keep my hand smooth & nourished.  For the scent, its a love at first smell affair!
 
I'm not sure if you gals have heard or use products from Cake Beauty, here's the extract about the brain behind this brand:

About Cake Beauty
Cake Beauty started a number of years ago in my kitchen. My vision was to create a line of products that was the true marriage of style, innovation and supreme quality.  Much has changed since my days in the kitchen however my goal and vision remains the same. At Cake Beauty, we create indulgent products that mix a dash of sass with a generous helping of 90 to 95%high quality, natural ingredients. Each product is created with results in mind. Our products do what they say they are going to do. Plus, we are 100% paraben free. Each product is kissed with delectable fragrances and unique textures that are sure to delight the senses. This is everyday indulgence that won’t pinch your purse.
I invite you to indulge yourself daily!
enjoy
Not just Pink…We’re Green too!Learn more...



The Actual Stuff! Its a plump tube with flip cap, that enable easy open & close

milk made velveteen hand creme 
nourish those over worked (and under paid) hands with this rich, vitamin packed hand creme. a rich, luxurious and silky hand creme that absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving your hands feeling soothed and smooth. 

Cake girls say that it smells like warm vanilla with just a hint of fresh raspberry ... xox
 
perfect partner: for the ULTIMATE at home mani and pedi combine milk made velveteen hand creme with milk made smoothing hand and cuticle buffer and cake walk triplemint foot creme 

how to enjoy: thoroughly massage this creamy blend into hands. use regularly for maximum results. baker's orders. au lait!

The mouth watering ingredient list, can you imagine marshmallow can be use for hand creme.

Its recommended to use it within 12 months for freshness...

Contains: 100 ml/3.4 fl.oz
Price: USD18.00/CAD$18.00
Available: Cakebeauty.com or Sephora.com
My Review:
I fell in love with this hand creme at first smell of it after my bestie gifted this to me few months back. First heard about this product in the beauty blogger tweeting conversation. Yes tweeting is influencing.. they enable you unknowingly and make you thirst for the product. Based on the review i read thus far, its truly a  moisturizing product for many as it can smoothed your pair of overworked hands and smells great too. Our sense of smell could be also one of the factor to determine whether this is a good product too. Initially on my first few try in the office, i got asked by my colleague if I'm snacking on cakes... as the air was filled with my sweet scented hand creme. How did i answer? i offered my hands to them haha. This hand creme doesn't feel greasy at all even though its texture is kinda rich but it absorb easily after some massaging action.

I would recommend this hand creme for all sweet tooth lovers out there! OH i already got a back up of this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails