Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nail Swatch: OPI Jade is The New Black

After trying out OPI Mermaid's Tears, i started to realised how much i missed by not venturing into Green. As i always have the impression that its a vampy shade, totally not wearable for office days.. But then i'm wrong, i received quite a lot of compliments on the greens on my fingers so i hop on the next popular shade of green not to mention the interesting name...







its a creamy, medium forest green kind of color.

Do you wear green?

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color. I love greens and Jade is the New Black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color but I'm not a fan of the creamy looking finish. My favorite green nail polish has to be from Sally Hansen, the 'insta-dri' line, it's called 'Jumpin' Jade', a beautiful, almost black looking dark green with tiny shimmery bits!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails