Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My first OPI: The Little Nookie

This is one of my very 1st OPI polish purchased off ebay before i got utterly addicted with painting my nails on the current weekly basis. And now i simply can't live without nail polish... totally could not imagine how i can stand my naked nails for the past 2 decades.

When i got started, i wanted to try something less adventure and not too eye catchy. So nudes & neutral are my best bet! The name mean exactly how i was like at that point of time. This shade is part of the dis-continued range...


Judging from the label at the bottom of the bottle, you would roughly know how long i have been keeping it.



Its one of the perfect nudes i come across, sheer frosty beige pink. That can almost be suitable for bridal events..


pardon for the scratches on nails and thick coating as the polish was kept away for sometime so formula wasn't that smooth to work with.

I would love to know whats your 1st OPI or your first polish if you ever remember!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color! I think my first OPI is from their India Collection, Elephantastic Pink! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails