Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mascara Review 4: Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Waterproof

Hi gal,

time for mascara review, i am so in love with this HR mascara. Color very pigmented black and curling power strong that can hold up my lashes for hours... You can apply as many layer as you like and the formula just will not make you lashes clumps.. which i really like. Its waterproof and very lasting.

Pictures below says it all.

naked lash and lid

naked lashes with eye makeup on



eye with HR mascara in 2 coats

another angle of my lashes with HR mascara
No clumps at all and its volumising + lengthening
NOT convince enough see below!!
Special close up angle for you gals to see why i'm in love with this mascara.
My lashes are naturally curl and they hold up there really well.
I only curl them using the shiseido curler once before applying the mascara.
So trust me it works at least for me!!
I'm definitely getting more of this, especially i missed it in leopard print packaging.
The mascara removing process is still alright as its a waterproof mascara so you can't expect it can be remove very easily. And also i'm not using any eye makeup remover, just cleanse my whole face using oil cleanser.
So this is my HG mascara for now, what about you??

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review Karen! This looks like a very promising mascara, thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your lashes look very nice and lush! I just bought an eye lash primer so hopefully that helps with my average mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the mascara that I have always been craving to try and I wish to get it withthe leopard prints, great review...BUT where should I get it here in Thailand?any ideas?

    By the way, ur lashes look great after applying it^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! I got the Feline Blacks WP and it's LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review!! Leopard print packaging sounds interesting. Was it limited edition packaging?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh good to hear that it's your HG too, I've loved this mascara for yonks and I've been using the HR feline everyday and it works like a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your review :) always enjoyed your mascara reviews looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review! i need to get my hands on this hehe.. i don't have an HG mascara yet but right now i'm liking L'oreal Voluminous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lashes look di-vine, hun! =) I need to get my hands on this. I am currently loving Shu Uemura Basic and Rimmel Glam'Eyes.

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails