Thursday, August 6, 2009

My 1st Lip Swatch on Maybelline Gloss & Happy Birthday to my gal!

Suppose to do a ETOD for my Suqqu palette but i was running late for work today as its my gal, Davlyn big day. Her 6 year old birthday, so early in the morning, i had a small chat with her asking for her wish & share how she feels... Its really fast that my gal is turning six, and i'm a mother for six years.

Anyway, i tried to do a swatch on lip gloss seems like not so successful, the lighting was terrible. This is one of my loved lip gloss by Maybelline in Cherry Blossom taste & shade in shimmery pink. I will strive harder to practice and find the right angle for taking picture. Too bad i don't own nice lips like Akisa , you gals should check out her site as she does lots of lip swatches for various lip product and also check out other swatches done by the team....






Product used: Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss
Shade: 31 Cherry Blossom

2 comments:

  1. haha my lips are just so so but it's all about lighting and angle~ For smal lips, tilt head upwards. For large lips, tilt head downwards slightly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love the color of this gloss, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails