Monday, August 31, 2009

Tag: Wats in my bag & Award from Cambo Soup

I got tagged by Ena from Shanghainese Dumpling,on Whats in my bag, so here you are! This is my everyday working day.


I'm still loving this roomy big bag i got...


Here's the content (from left to right)


  1. my pinky Gucci Wallet (gift from my bro for last yr xmas...)

  2. Flowery coin pouch

  3. coin pouch (for my thumbdrive, swiss knife, access card, Ib token)

  4. Key pouch

  5. Camera

  6. Black Makeup pouch

  7. my gastric medi (i have weak gastric so its also a must have for me)

  8. OPI Avoplex hand cream in crispy apple flavor (luv applying cream to my hand, its small portable but moisturise powder so-so, BUT smells heavenly just like munching crispy apple)

  9. biotherm lip balm with peachy taste (this balm is just an OK product, as after long time it dries up your lip so i applied it thickly and reapply quite often)

  10. OPI Avoplex cuticle oil to go (i'm a nail freak, how can i let my nails go thirsty?)

  11. Pen

  12. name card holder

  13. flower mirror

  14. Itouch (i can't live without this)

  15. samsung dual card phone (without this i would have to carry two phone so its a saviour to me)

  16. Big shades (SG is really hot & sunny)

  17. Wet wipes & tissue

  18. Bills, notebook, letters (i'm the forgetful kind so i tend to tuck the bills inside my bag as i can constantly refer to them whenever i need to)



Ya i'm always catch carrying so many stuffs so a roomy bag is a must. Currently have not targetted on any yet.




wonder whats inside my pouch?


  1. Lotree compact (for touch-up, they are great for eye area)

  2. BE minerals foundation & veils (for touch-up, overall face as they are really light)

  3. Kevin Beautymaker Pu Pu Cheek (color really pigment... i luv it)

  4. Majolica eye palette (i always bring along the eye palette i use for the day for just in case)

  5. Kevin Beautymaker Aqua eye concealer (i use them for face concealer as they are too dry for eye area

  6. Kevin Beautymaker lip concealer (this conceal my lip frame naturally)

  7. Estee Lauder High Gloss in Honey (currently this is the gloss i luv, great match for earth color makeup)

  8. Silky Girl transparent shimmery gloss (this is a local Sg brand i think, on days i need an extra shimmers on my lips i will add this on and i think its really cheap)

  9. Kevin Beautymaker concealer pen (IMO its great for eye concealer as its fluid and easy to apply no dry up unlike the aqua eye concealer i had.)


I was awarded by Kalmo of Cambo Soup some days back. But i was rather late to post this up, so sorry haha, thanks you gals for all your loving to my blog. ever since i started blogging which is like from July this year, i met a lot of lovely gals and really learn a lot on makeup, skincare etc. And not to forget i made new friends thru the process.... THANK YOU GALS for your love!

7 comments:

  1. Hello!

    You have such a lovely blog. I need to take better care of my nails like you, I have so many polishes but crummy nails lol. I love the Pu Pu cheek, I need the orange one lol. I love making friends through blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag!! I always like to carry a lot of make up too because you never know when you are going to need them. I still am curious about Lotree products! I want to try their compact and make up base

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to carry alot around too, it just can't be helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm not the only person that carries a lot around. I love the Saleya LV I have one in Damier Canvas too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... i like ur bag.. big... enough to dump everything in~ :)

    Luv,
    winwin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bag! And congrats on your award! :D I still have not tried Beautymaker products yet but I definitely want to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bag :) thanks for sharing I have the exact same AS mirror as you yeahhh :)

    ReplyDelete

thank u so much for ur sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails