I'm still loving this roomy big bag i got...
Here's the content (from left to right)
- my pinky Gucci Wallet (gift from my bro for last yr xmas...)
- Flowery coin pouch
- coin pouch (for my thumbdrive, swiss knife, access card, Ib token)
- Key pouch
- Black Makeup pouch
- my gastric medi (i have weak gastric so its also a must have for me)
- OPI Avoplex hand cream in crispy apple flavor (luv applying cream to my hand, its small portable but moisturise powder so-so, BUT smells heavenly just like munching crispy apple)
- biotherm lip balm with peachy taste (this balm is just an OK product, as after long time it dries up your lip so i applied it thickly and reapply quite often)
- OPI Avoplex cuticle oil to go (i'm a nail freak, how can i let my nails go thirsty?)
- name card holder
- flower mirror
- Itouch (i can't live without this)
- samsung dual card phone (without this i would have to carry two phone so its a saviour to me)
- Big shades (SG is really hot & sunny)
- Wet wipes & tissue
- Bills, notebook, letters (i'm the forgetful kind so i tend to tuck the bills inside my bag as i can constantly refer to them whenever i need to)
Ya i'm always catch carrying so many stuffs so a roomy bag is a must. Currently have not targetted on any yet.
wonder whats inside my pouch?
- Lotree compact (for touch-up, they are great for eye area)
- BE minerals foundation & veils (for touch-up, overall face as they are really light)
- Kevin Beautymaker Pu Pu Cheek (color really pigment... i luv it)
- Majolica eye palette (i always bring along the eye palette i use for the day for just in case)
- Kevin Beautymaker Aqua eye concealer (i use them for face concealer as they are too dry for eye area
- Kevin Beautymaker lip concealer (this conceal my lip frame naturally)
- Estee Lauder High Gloss in Honey (currently this is the gloss i luv, great match for earth color makeup)
- Silky Girl transparent shimmery gloss (this is a local Sg brand i think, on days i need an extra shimmers on my lips i will add this on and i think its really cheap)
- Kevin Beautymaker concealer pen (IMO its great for eye concealer as its fluid and easy to apply no dry up unlike the aqua eye concealer i had.)
I was awarded by Kalmo of Cambo Soup some days back. But i was rather late to post this up, so sorry haha, thanks you gals for all your loving to my blog. ever since i started blogging which is like from July this year, i met a lot of lovely gals and really learn a lot on makeup, skincare etc. And not to forget i made new friends thru the process.... THANK YOU GALS for your love!